That the market is surging is but an understatement. For the second consecutive day, altcoins spearheaded by the resurgent XRP are finding their footing reclaiming back what is truly theirs. More specifically, the top 10 is back to green and amongst the top gainers is XRP which is up an impressive 31 percent adding to yesterday’s 20 percent bringing total gains in the last 48 hours to 51 percent.
Altogether, there is but a straight correspondence on market capitalization where between Sep 12 and today, XRP has added a whopping $7 billion meaning there is a renewed confidence in the market. This confidence is better demonstrated by Brad Garlinghouse who tweeted that the momentum spilling his excitement to investors who had to grapple with merciless bears who have since wiped more than 90 percent of investors’ investments.
Ripple Supports SMEs in Emerging Economies ahead of xRapid Launch
Now as the market bottoms, it’s inevitable that the space is filled with understandable excitement. Apparently, XRP prices begun picking up shortly after Sagar Sarbhai revelation that Ripple, the company that holds the majority of XRP is about to unveil xRapid. The solution which is still under test and being fine tuned is definitely a game changer for XRP all cross border payments would be executed with XRP as the liquidity provider.
What’s more, a timely release by Ripple went on to show how their solution is supportive of SMEs and individuals in emerging economies. It may be subtle but Ripple is changing tact and shifting their xRapid efforts to African, European, Asian and Latin American economies who desperately need fast, cheap and reliable payment solutions.
Not only will that mean demand for XRP but it will also mean Ripple will be sinking their roots deeper into the remittance world and clawing market share from the market leader, SWIFT.
5+ Best Crypto Futures Trading Platforms | Bitcoin Derivatives
Ripple Files Petition Requesting Discover of Relevant Info from Binance’s Subsidiary
Analyst Predicts Big Bull Run as Tether Whales Move 374,000,000 in Crypto
Will Cryptocurrencies Bounce Back?
BTC falls below $40k as Saudi Aramco Publishes a Statement on Bitcoin Mining
Recent Press Release
How Blockchain Technology Will Shape the Future of Online Gambling?
Cryptocurrency uses blockchain technology, and this tech ensures the security and anonymity of financial transactions. Many industries have embraced blockchain,...
Cryptos like ETH/USD, BTC/USD dancing to the tune of tweets by Tesla CEO Musk in absence of any Crypto trading regulator:
In February of 2021, Elon Musk tweeted that he found the prospect of holding Bitcoin ‘adventurous’ for an S&P 500...
Earning By Mining, Is a Klondike Of The 21st Century. Mining-Tron.Com
Mining-Tron.com is a company that started its history in 2018 in the cryptocurrency mining market. According to the zephyrnet.com, in...
You May Not Have Known These Bitcoin Facts
However, even though Bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency network globally, there are several aspects of it that you may...
DeFi Coin (DEFC): Live Trading on BitMart is Coming on July 19th!
Decentralized finance is playing an increasingly important role in the crypto world. It is all the less surprising that DeFi...