Popular post: 5 Tips To Protect Your CryptoCurrencies From Hackers
Here’s how XRP/USD has failed to keep up the downward trend line. I was saying in the latest technical analysis that the XRP/USD parity will not be able to keep above the downward trend line, if the BTC will have a downward break, the support level at $3900. Here is the BTC broke the support level at $3900 and dropped yesterday to $3740usd.
At the time I publish this analysis (h 0.15) on the BTC, there is a slight recovery. Here’s how, again, XRP/USD is synchronized with the downward movement of the BTC. Lately, any attempt to recover XRP/USD has been neutralized by Bitcoin’s downward move.
The resistance lines are: The support lines are:
R1 – $0,23usd S1 – $0,19usd
R2 – $0.30usd S2 – $0,175usd
S3 – $0,15usd
Yesterday XRP / USD tested the S1 support $0.19usd again. If the downward movement on the BTC will continue XRP/USD will break the support level S1 $0,19usd and will descend to S2 $0,175usd. However, we should know what levels of support we have on the BTC.
To what level of price can BTC come down in the short-term? The last minimum level on the BTC was $3600 (August 22). It is possible that the price will try to form a new support level at $3600. From $3600, we will probably have a recovery on the BTC. At this point, a downward trend channel was formed on the BTC. If the BTC will not form a support area at $3600usd, the next level at which it can stop is $2900usd (previous resistance area).
XRP/USD will follow BTC’s move in the coming days. A decoupling from the BTC movement can only be produced, except in the case of really good news. For the next two days, the possible evolution of the XRP/USD price is drawn in yellow on the chart.
For those who want to buy XRP/USD, a suitable strategy for the moment would be buying at certain predetermined price levels. Support levels S1- S3 are good buying areas. Money management must be very accurate. For example: buy 20% of the total amount available at S1. If the price goes down to S2, buy with 30% of the total amount. If the price goes down to S3, buy with the remaining 50%.
Author of One of the World’s Most Sold Self-help Books Says Bitcoin Holders Will Get Rich as the Fed Prints ‘Fake Dollars’
The Reason Why Ripple’s XRP Has ‘Such a Loyal Army’, Explains Firm’s Former Principal Developer Advocate
After Years Long Litigation With the SEC, Ripple Anticipates the End of the Lawsuit
Ripple’s CTO Gives Befitting Reply to Ai Chatbot’s Conspiracy that Ripple Controls XRP Ledger Secretly
Best Board Meeting Software Solutions for All Different Needs
Recent Press Release
Know Encrypted International SIM Card. A new product to get secure communications and cybersecurity
In the current era in which privacy is increasingly scarce and violated, Cybersecurity has become more relevant within people and...
What Are the Perks of Using Trading Bots?
Many people like to trade stocks using either an automated system that runs on its own or by trading manually....
Top 10 Ways To Build Wealth With Modern And Traditional Approaches
Building wealth is a tedious job but in the right manner, it can be achieved. Many people aspire to become...
Is Young Money Superior To Old Money In The Latest Digital Age?
To the advantage of all of us, modern tech has accelerated economic progress, and we must keep embracing innovation, particularly...
5 Best Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Boost Your Business
Artificial intelligence (AI) is not only a concept for science fiction anymore; it is also starting to appear in business....